Protection + Cleansing Sage Bundle
Smudging is the process of burning dried plants or other natural elements and then using the smoke to cleanse themselves, objects, or even places.
Burning sage is one of the oldest and purest methods of cleansing a person, group of people, or space and of getting rid of unwanted spirits. The practice dates back to prehistoric times and it’s been documented as having been used in every corner of the world by our ancestors.
Planet: Sun. Also Mercury, Mars, and Uranus
- Cinnamon has a few metaphysical properties. When burned it can stimulate clairvoyance, raise spiritual vibrations, and help focus during divination. It can also be used to aid meditation and astral projection.
- It has fairly potent cleansing properties. It can be burned to purify a space, or rubbed on ritual tools to cleanse them.
- Eucalyptus leaves are commonly used in purification magic. They can be burned to represent air, and cleanse a person, place or space.
- Eucalyptus leaves are also commonly used in protection magic. It can be burned during a cleansing or added to healing spells, but dried leaves can be added to wards to keep unwanted influences at bay.
- It can also be used for: bringing joy, helping to overcome blockages, and reconciling difficulties in relationships.
- As stereotypical and well known, it has connections to love, lust, attraction and beauty. Rose petals can be used in love divination, sex magic, and spells and charms regarding the aforementioned properties.
- Also used for: protection, purification, healing, developing psychic powers (and in extension, divination and clairvoyance), peace, luck, courage, creating a catalyst, sleep and dreams, anger management, abundance and prosperity, domestic issues and happiness.
- Use orange peel in spellwork for love, luck, divination, money, house and business blessings
- Put orange peel in spellbags to help someone make up their mind.
- Use the peel in a bath to help you make up your mind as well as attract luck , money and love.